Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
To my one and only sister,
Wow, you grow old. I don’t think it’s possible since I caught you last time combing your Barbie while singing the old Anastasia’s OST; on this journeeeey to the paaaaast… ♪♪
There was a time when I asked God (or the air more likely) why did He give me a sister like you. Someone so rude, so arrogant, so mean, so cruel… you broke my apartment door for shit sake! You kicked the door with your gigantic fat foot and it broke at once! Not even a freakin S.W.A.T. could do that.
Anyway, I finally get the answers. There are like… hundreds, but I will only put five. And I put them in tumblr coz I know you don’t have one.
1. You’re the only girl who would never talk behind my back. I know that coz you call me loser everyday so casually.
2. You’re the only person who keeps on coming to my place even when I’m so broke that I can’t afford toilet paper.
3. You’re the only girl I know who doesn’t read the books that I write. And you don’t read other books also.
4. You’re the only person I know who could watch brutally gore movie with me, while spooning vanilla ice-cream.
5. You’re the only person beside Mom, whom I would never alienate from. Coz we had survived a terrible past together and I know that you won’t leave.
I love you, weirdo. I’m so proud of those accomplishment you’ve reached. I’m glad you’re my sister. Live long and happy years, so you could always break my door again next time, okay?
Page 1 of 157